Re: Current Action List for RDFCore Working Group

Here's a proposal (or motion) wording: "to resolve issue
rdfs-no-cycles-in-subClassOf by allowing cycles of subClassOf
properties".  [If someone wants to further wordsmith that they are
welcome to.]  Given that I need to leave early, it would help if we
could get to this during the first half of the hour (hopefully Sergey
will be online as well).

--Frank