Re: question: URIs with & character

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 01:31:38PM +0100, Brian McBride wrote:

> So far, we have been operating a policy that all test cases must
> be approved by the WG and Art's WD correctly distinguishes between
> test cases that have been approved and those that have not.
>
> The WD currently defines approval at the level of the directory.
> We should not go adding test cases into a directory of approved
> tests unless they have been approved.
>
> We need some mechanism to ensure that we distinguish between approved
> and unapproved test cases.
>
> Art, would you like to suggest something here, or would you like me to?
>
> In the meantime, lets get this test case approved.  Which I suppose
> raises another question.

Since the tests are not under a publicly-readable CVS archive,
seems like the best we can do is to say that the only tests that
were approved in the Sep 12 WD are in:

 [1] http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/RDF-Test-Cases-2001-09-12.zip

and that any test or directory not in [1] or is different than
the same file in [1] has NOT been approved.

> Art, would you like to take on the role of getting formal approval
> for test cases?

Seems like this should be a chair's responsiblity (perhaps as part
of tele-conf decision).