RE: Latest draft and Schema / DTD

I agree (mostly) with Don - working towards having both a DTD and Schema based
specification in the document is desirable.  In addition, having also struggled
with the expressive limitations of the DTD syntax, a schema based spec seems
like the right long term target.  However, since the schema syntax is still
evolving, I think the normative version still has to be the DTD (for now).

Dave