From: dee3@us.ibm.com [mailto:dee3@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 1999 10:57 AM
To: Joseph M. Reagle Jr.
Cc: John Boyer; dee3@torque.pothole.com
Subject: Re: Telecon passcode invalid

I just punched in 79949 and it worked fine for me.  If you get an operator,
I'm listed as the contact for the call.  They should be able to find it
under my name or under the call in number and time even if you have the
wrong passcode...

Sorry,
Donald

Donald E. Eastlake, 3rd
17 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532 USA
dee3@us.ibm.com   tel: 1-914-784-7913, fax: 1-914-784-3833

home: 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1, Carmel, NY 10512 USA
dee3@torque.pothole.com   tel: 1-914-276-2668

"Joseph M. Reagle Jr." <reagle@w3.org> on 10/28/99 01:36:14 PM