From: w3c-dist-auth-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-dist-auth-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Lisa Dusseault
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 5:07 PM
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Cc: joels@microsoft.com
Subject: Links to latest bis working docs

I promised yesterday I'd put up links to the most recent work-in-progress.
http://www.sharemation.com/~milele/public/dav/draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis.d
oc
http://www.sharemation.com/~milele/public/dav/RFC2518%20Changes.doc
Sometime after the Interop, I'll be doing the real formatted draft thing of
course.
Lisa