FW: best webDAV implementation

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim
-----Original Message-----
From: Nguyen Tuan Khang [mailto:khangnt@sat.com.vn]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 3:22 AM
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] best webDAV implementation

hi,

I have to select webDAV implementation for my project with Websphere. I
found DAV4J but the problem is that this project was released in 2000 (2
years ago) and it used xml4j version 2.0. Now the xml4j comes with version
4.0 with a lot of improvements and deprecates so that DAV4J could not run
with updated xml4j releases (around 4.0 version).

Is there anyone who uses DAV4J to help me?
or could you recommend me which webDAV implementation is good, and try to
help me with the best one for websphere.

thank you
regards
Khang
PS: I am not in the list, please include my address in the reply addresses