RE: [Moderator Action] RE: Does zope mess with the body in a GET?

When you say people have not "been taking" to that approach, does that
mean they just don't like it, are not implementing it, or both?

It seems like the best approach to me.  There is no way to determine
where the content is actually coming from without these links, any
method we use for this is going to have them.

Has anyone been using or seen any implementations of the source
resource links?

--brett