Re: uriparser 0.6.2 released

Michael A. Puls II wrote:
> If I put the following in the uriparser lib directory, I can do
> "mingw32-make -f Mingw.mak" and all the objects will build and
> liburiparser.a will be produced.

That's interesting. Though I'd rather have this file in
<win32\MinGW>. I slightly modified your Makefile to work
from that location (see attachment). Would this still fit
in your workflow?

Are you interested in adding support for make check
and co-maintain the Makefile in the future? If so please
tell me your nick on SourceForge so I can add you to the
project.

Sebastian
URI_LIB = ..\..\lib
URI_INCLUDE = ..\..\include
URI_WIN32 = ..

CC = gcc

CFLAGS = -Wall -Wextra -O3 -s

OBJECTS = \
	$(URI_LIB)\UriCommon.o \
	$(URI_LIB)\UriCompare.o \
	$(URI_LIB)\UriEscape.o \
	$(URI_LIB)\UriFile.o \
	$(URI_LIB)\UriIp4.o \
	$(URI_LIB)\UriIp4Base.o \
	$(URI_LIB)\UriNormalize.o \
	$(URI_LIB)\UriNormalizeBase.o \
	$(URI_LIB)\UriParse.o \
	$(URI_LIB)\UriParseBase.o \
	$(URI_LIB)\UriRecompose.o \
	$(URI_LIB)\UriResolve.o \
	$(URI_LIB)\UriShorten.o

$(URI_WIN32)\liburiparser.a: $(OBJECTS)
	$(CC) $(CFLAGS) --shared $(OBJECTS) -o $(URI_WIN32)\liburiparser.a

%.o : %.c
	$(CC) $(CFLAGS) "-I$(URI_INCLUDE)" -o "$@" -c "$<"

clean:
	del $(OBJECTS) $(URI_WIN32)\liburiparser.a

all: $(URI_WIN32)\liburiparser.a