Re: RFC2396bis wording, opinions?

Hi:

I thought there were two actually terms in use: 'internet' and 'Internet'.
An 'internet' is any telecom system of interconnected networks (e.g. an
intranet). The 'Internet' is just one particular instance of a rather public
'internet' - pretty big one, mind. But just one instance, nevertheless.

In same way, there are multiple webs out there. One just tends to have this
capital 'W'.

Tony

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger