RE: draft-fielding-uri-rfc2396bis-05.txt

I agree that there isn't a useful template; Thomas has talked about mocking
one up as part of a larger effort, but it can be hard to match the
template bits to different types of documents and as far as I know
he is still working on it.

At this point, if you would like to do a mock-up of the report (using just one
or two features), I'd be happy to pass that around, to make sure
that there are no later problems with the format or that we get suggestions
for changes before the full report is done.
			regards,
				Ted Hardie