Re: draft-fielding-uri-rfc2396bis-05.txt

At 15:46 04/04/19 -0700, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

>I have just submitted draft 05, which can also be obtained via
>the issues list at
>
>    http://gbiv.com/protocols/uri/rev-2002/issues.html
>
>It is time to stick a fork in this revision.  Unless a significant
>flaw is encountered, I have no intentions of submitting another draft
>prior to IESG review -- editorial issues, if any, can be handled by
>the RFC editor or dealt with the next time we need to revise.

Here are two typos that should be handled by RFC editor:

"Such references are created in order to be be used in the future:"
  -> remove one "be"

"In order to disambiguate, the syntax, we apply the "first-match-wins"
algorithm:"
  -> remove the first comma

Regards,     Martin.