RE: draft-fielding-uri-rfc2396bis-05.txt

From: Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:11:46 -0700
To: "'Roy T. Fielding'" <fielding@gbiv.com>
Cc: uri@w3.org

> We need to spend the next two weeks gathering test cases and
> implementation reports, prior to submission to the IESG.  Larry,
> do we have a suitable template for describing implementations?

It's pretty clear that there isn't a template for describing
implementations -- IESG implementation reports range from
vague statements to extensive statistical reports.

So... whatever seems most convenient to you. If it were me,
I would make a spreadsheet/database first, and figure out how
to format the "report" later.

Larry