IETF meeting agenda

Larry Masinter (masinter@parc.xerox.com)
Sun, 18 Jun 1995 10:39:04 PDT

To: uri@bunyip.com
Subject: IETF meeting agenda
From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 1995 10:39:04 PDT

Mitra says (in a recent message)

"I still believe it (draft-ietf-uri-resource-names-03.txt) addresses
the problems that are still evident in more recent proposals."

I think this and related topics should be our first agenda item at the
next meeting. In our two hours, I would like to allocate at least 1
hour to URN issues, and the remaining time between

 * URC issues
 * revised charter
 * URL issues (mailserver, z39.50?, revised URL standard)

Before submitting an agenda, are there any other topics that we should
cover?

Does someone have a URL-proposal-scorecard we could use to structure
the URL discussion?