Re: IETF meeting agenda

From: Peter Deutsch <peterd@bunyip.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 1995 20:49:25 -0400
To: mitra@regis.prod.kaworlds.com (Mitra), masinter@parc.xerox.com, uri@bunyip.com
[ You wrote: ]

} Peter,
}
} A lot of these things had a place in the IIIR working group, but that group
} got killed off :-<

Which is why I think their natural home is now URI. If
not, I don't see anywhere other that a BOF, which is
perhaps suitable for experimental proposals (eg. URAs) but
not, IMHO for general architectural discusssions, which
should happen periodically to make sure what the group is
doing actually makes sense in an overall context.

				- peterd

     ...there is reason to hope that the machines will use us kindly, for
     their existance will be in a great measure dependent on ours; they will
     rule us with a rod of iron, but they will not eat us...

                                               - Samuel Butler, 1872