Re: ClearSpec: representing implementation in W3C technical reports

Many/most RDF test suites use the Evaluation and Report Language (EARL) format [1] for reporting implementation conformance, which gets rolled up into a report such as that used for Turtle [2]. Not suprising that we like our test reporting to be queryable, and can use that to generate a useful HTML representation. It would be great if that presentation could look like caniuse.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/EARL10-Schema/
[2] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/reports/index.html