Re: Explicitly identifying "permissions" as a definition type

To be clear, then, you're talking about having a definition type where the
target is the literal string used in headers, like 'geolocation' or
'screen-wake-lock' ? (As opposed to a definition for the behaviour or
access being permitted)

I think that makes sense, and should help avoid language like "This spec
defines a policy-controlled feature identified by the token 'foo'" and "is
allowed to use the policy-controlled feature identified by the token
'foo'", and replace it with "<dfn>foo</dfn>" and "allowed to use foo".

Ian