Re: Feedback sought on reorganizing the list of W3C Technical Reports

Hi Leonie,

Le 17/03/2021 à 11:15, Denis Ah-Kang a écrit :
>> The ability to sort data is also likely to be helpful:
>>
>> * By date
>> * By name (A to Z, Z to A)
>
> Date will be the default sort but we'll forward your comment to Studio24
> to include the ability to sort results by these two critiria.

I was wondering if you had specific use cases in mind for sorting by
name - at the moment, there isn't a sorting UI in the proposal, so
adding support for sorting by title would require making that UI more
complex.

Thanks!

Dom