Re: Feedback sought on reorganizing the list of W3C Technical Reports

Hi Fantasai,

On 13 Jan 2021, at 00:59, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:

> Commenting on the layout: I don't think a grid layout is what you want. Lists like this need to be skimmable more than anything, and for that you want consistent spacing between items and density. If you want more than one column, use either multicol or masonry layout, so that the contents of each column stacks independently.
>
> And again, consistent spacing. The way you're handling headings and metadata is breaking vertical rhythm.

The mockups from Studio24 [1] suggest to have one spec per row with minimal data (title, date, tags, TR status) for each spec by default. This should make the spacing and density of each block consistent.
Additional data can be expanded/collapsed if needed.

Denis

[1] https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1kZEv2Cf9W5kqG1fCGtP2CNQc9sVeZNuSlbRJvx_irHo/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1kZEv2Cf9W5kqG1fCGtP2CNQc9sVeZNuSlbRJvx_irHo/edit?usp=sharing>