Re: Showing the Semantic Web

From: Jeroen van der Ham <vdham@science.uva.nl>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:22:01 +0100
To: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
CC: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>

I think your topic is spot on. The Semantic Web should be shown more in
a literal sense! There should be better tools to visualize RDF.

Currently we have IsaViz. The graphs it produces from moderately sized
RDF files are awe inspiring and make it seem very complicated.
They are improving things with GSS, but I think we need to go further.
Fresnel seems promising, but I haven't seen much happening there.

Jeroen.