Re: XML namespace files revisited

ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) writes:

> However, on 2 June [3], despite neither Richard or me having done
> anything, we find:
>
>    "| 2. XML Schema WG is handing off maintenance of the XML namespace to us:
>     |    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-core-wg/2004JanMar/0251
>     |   ACTION to Richard and Henry: Implement the above suggestion to fix
>     |   up the XML namespace directory.
>
>    "Completed."
>
> Oops.

> [3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-core-wg/2004AprJun/0120.html

Well, it turns out on further examination we did _some_, but not all,
of the action.

This bit has been done:

   "We should fix things so that http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace
    return just the RDDL document regardless of content-type.  Richard
    and Henry know how to do this and suggest we do this.

This bit hasn't:

   "In addition, they suggest we add comments to the obsolete schemas
    saying they are obsolete."

I'll do that, but not today.

ht
                     Half-time member of W3C Team