	From: public-xml-core-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-xml-core-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Glenn Marcy
	Sent: Tuesday, 12 October, 2004 14:15
	To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
	Subject: Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2004 October 13

	> We have an XML Core WG phone call scheduled for Wednesday,
	> Ocotber 13, from

	I have a meeting before the call that has a good chance of
	running over time, so I'm sending regrets in case it runs
	way over, otherwise I'll just be late to the call.

	> ACTION to Glenn:  Propose corrected wording in email.

	The declaration matches Mixed and the content (after replacing
	any entity references with their replacement text) consists of
	character data<add>, including CDATA sections</add>, comments,
	PIs and child elements whose types match names in the content
	model.

	The declaration matches ANY<del>,</del> and the content (after
	replacing any entity references with their replacement text)
	consists of character data<add>, including CDATA sections,
	comments, PIs</add> and child elements whose types have been
	declared.

	Nit: I added the change to strike the comma after ANY since it
	is inconsistent with the other text in the same constraint.

	Regards,
	Glenn