Re: VOTE CONCLUSION - was: 2 resolutions, please vote

My bigger problem is how to show this in the WebID spec.

I just wrote the Turtle version with the hexBinary format in the bblfish branch if hg. You will see that it then just is one very very long line. How do we present this in the spec in such a way to not mislead people into thinking the string is split, but without having them need to scroll 3 screens to the right?

Henry