Re: slow down and organize

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 21:20:07 +1100, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
wrote:

> Hi Cosimo,
>
> I hope Nathan's overview was clear enough. The second video on my home
> page http://bblfish.net/ shows what it looks like from the user
> perspective, but we need to  working on improving the  implementations
> and the presentations.

Thanks Henry,

watched it, and yeah, doesn't look so scary in the video. :)
Actually I like how it "just works".

As I'm starting to see some light, questions are also
starting to pop up :)

What about someone that uses on a regular basis his
laptop and his mobile phone, maybe keeping them in sync
(Firefox w/ Weave, Opera w/ Link and Chrome for example do this).

Would you have to create different certs for each client?

> There are a number of other implementations out there, listed at
> http://esw.w3.org/foaf+ssl
> in perl, python, c, php, ...
> I hope Clerezza gives them some competition soon, so they improve their
> user friendliness
> What we need is to make sure we all interoperate, which is why I am
> really keen on getting a test suite out.

I think this is an area where I could definitely contribute
if Perl has decent support for everything involved
(thinking RDF/SPARQL...).

--
Cosimo