Re: slow down and organize

Cosimo Streppone wrote:
> What about someone that uses on a regular basis his
> laptop and his mobile phone, maybe keeping them in sync
> (Firefox w/ Weave, Opera w/ Link and Chrome for example do this).
>
> Would you have to create different certs for each client?

aye, we've got an issue for that (iirc), essentially the current ways
are just issue another cert w/ the same webid in it, or export .p12 and
import (where the browser doesn't delegate to the os for cert storage),
there's also the issue of temporary certificates to cover for internet
cafes / libraries etc. There are many other ways to approach these
issues as well, but many other approaches depend on decoupling webid
from x509s.

best,

nathan