RE: simple case of IRIs for Components in WSDL 2.0

On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 10:41 -0700, Jonathan Marsh wrote:
> Yes, Dan˙s simple pointers point to XML elements rather than the
> description component,

No, I'm asking for a URI for the interface, not for an XML
element.

In my original message, I wrote:

| Then we should be able to use
| http://www.w3.org/2005/08/sparql-protocol-query#SparqlQuery
|
| to refer to that interface.

I suppose I could have been more clear; I don't mean some
indirect reference mechanism; I mean: to identifiy
that interface, directly.

>  per the XPointer spec if we keep compatible with it for our media
> type (and we should!).

I'm asking that the barename #xyz in wsdl isn't short for
the element with id xyz, but rather then component named xyz,
provided there's exactly one such component.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E