RE: SOAP and HTTP bindings: {parent} property for nested components

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
as a Last Call comment LC320 [1].  The Working Group agreed to add a
parent property as you suggest.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC320