RE: Part 1: use of ws namespace prefix

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
as a Last Call comment LC310 [1].  The Working Group agreed to remove
the prefix and make sure each use of "import" is clearly scoped to
either XML Schema or WSDL.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC310