RE: Incomplete list of operation styles in Part 1

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
as a Last Call comment LC309 [1].  The Working Group agreed to fix the
problem by adding a general reference (rather than a complete list).

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC309