RE: What is the extension type system URI?

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
as a Last Call comment LC311 [1].  The Working Group agreed to add
clarification that the URI for the extension is the namespace URI, and
this URI can be an IRI.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC311