RE: Editorial: Setting Default Values

Thank you for your comment - we tracked this as a Last Call comment LC97
[1].  The Working Group accepted the editor's resolution of this issue.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC97

attribute