RE: issues with wsdl:endpoint@address

Thank you for your comments on the WSDL 2.0 spec.  We have successfully
resolved each issue as indicated in-line below.

The latest draft incorporating those fixes is at [1].  If we don't hear
otherwise within two weeks, we will assume these resolutions are
acceptable to you.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-wsdl20-20050510/

Tracked as LC62a [2], the WG affirmed @address is optional on purpose,
and agreed to fix the schema.

[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC62a

> Issue2: why the address attribute is optional? The spec doesn't say
> anything about under what situation the address attribute may be left
> out. What's an endpoint without a network address?

Tracked as LC62b [3], the WG agreed to add an editorial fix to clarify
the specification why it is optional intentionally (EPR extensibility,
non-URI address extensibility, late-binding, etc.).

[3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC62b