RE: Message Exchange Patterns -- p2c and/or p2e

Thank you for your comment, tracked as LC50 [1].  The WG agreed to a
definition of "node" [2] which clarifies somewhat which node would be
appropriate for a given scenario.  You can see the resolution in the
latest Working Draft [3].

If we don't hear from you within two weeks, we'll assume this resolution
is satisfactory.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC50
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Nov/0070.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-wsdl20-adjuncts-20050510