Re: ISSUE: Minor renaming on interaction exchange type field

Gary, per our last F2F in London the Editors got an action item to do this work as you are proposing
(plus some more stuff to accomodate the channelType).

I've done it already and it will be reflected in the editors draft that we are going to send
to the group in the following days.

Thanks,

Nick