Re: CR20 proposal (consistent wording)

Francisco Curbera wrote:

>I meant to propose that my text go in Section 3.5 right before 3.5.1, as
>Jonathan suggests.
>

>As for the SOAP 1.2 and its abstract features, the problem we have now is
>that the transport (HTTP) lacks the concept of anonymous destination for a
>request message. This is is not going to change because SOAP 1.2 defined
>set of abstract concepts. Let's just be clear about it and be done with
>this issue (and CR18 as well).

I thought the problem was that some implementations faulted when they
saw anonymous in [destination] for a request and some accepted such a
message.

We can solve this easily three different ways, as I said.  Either keep
the status quo, allow anonymous destination in requests and give it a
meaning, or disallow it.  Each of those is perfectly clear.  Stating
them in terms of HTTP only doesn't make them any clearer; it just splits
SOAP 1.2 request-response into two flavors (HTTP and everything else)
for no obvious gain.