From: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Martin Gudgin
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 5:42 AM
To: David Hull; public-ws-addressing@w3.org
Cc: Mark Nottingham
Subject: RE: TIBCO objects to last call (resend)

I wasn't aware that 'I don't like the resolution to an issue' was grounds
for objecting to last call. The WG *has* closed all outstanding issues.

My understanding of the vote we took on Monday was that we were allowing
people time to check that the resolutions entered into the documents by the
editors matched the resolutions made by the WG. I have not seen any mail
indicating that the editors have made any errors in this regard.

Gudge

  _____