RE: A minor question

A fault is any message for which the following XPath expression
evaluates to true;

/soap:Envelope/soap:Body/soap:Fault

See[1], specifically;

"To be recognized as carrying SOAP error information, a SOAP message
MUST contain a single SOAP Fault element information item as the only
child element information item of the SOAP Body"

Gudge

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part1/#soapfault