RE: wsa:Action in responses

The tricky bit here is that even in a world of "EPRs everywhere", you
still need some context information in order to know what to do with
them in order to successfully achieve some purpose.  Typically this
means at least some kind of description of the service structure (WSDL),
semantics (HTML docs or a phone call), and perhaps also conversation
state (sessions, etc).  You could easily imagine embedding this info
(which would include which message to send next, including perhaps an
action value) into an EPR, in order to do a simple form of process flow,
but we'd use extensibility in order to achieve that rather than baking
it in to the core specs.

--Glen