RE: trust model and epr security

Hi Rich,

My head is spinning...thanks for the great post.

"The previous paragraph is perhaps the key to this whole message.
It details a lot of work.  It will be hard for implementors to get
it right.  It is not currently supported by any toolkits that I am
aware of."

Question #1: If we add the wsa:Security, will it make it automatically usable with current toolkits? (or) will it just show everyone how to implement this (if they read our spec and make changes to their existing toolkits)?

Question #2: Are there changes we can make that will make this scenario work with existing toolkits? (i guess not, if it were you would not have had to write this long email. right? :)

thanks,
dims