Re: New issue: Notification relationship IRI

Conor,

The WS-Addressing WG in its 7th march 2005 concall [1] discussed the
notification relationship IRI issue that you raised. The WG decided not
to accept this issue and I took an action to inform you of the same.

The relationship types in the [relationship] message addressing
properties are extensible. Therefore, users of WS-Addressing are allowed
to define IRIs (such as a notification relationship IRI) that specify a
particular relationship between messages. Therefore the WG did not see
the need to accept this ('notification relationship IRI') as an issue.

-Anish
--

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/5/03/07-ws-addr-minutes.html