RE: Editorial work on issue 53 complete

+1

Marc,

I just looked at the schemas you provided. I noticed that the top level
elements are those that correspond to MAPs and EPR.

I would like to see MetaData element as a top level element to
facilitate its reuse, but it is defined within the complexType
EndpointReferenceType as a local element.

Therefore, this is a new issue with respect the schema, although it
requires a very simple fix.

>---
>Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>
>Web Technologies and Standards, Sun Microsystems.

Cheers,

--umit