Re: i008 - Marking RefProps/RefParams using attributes [Take #2]

Dims,

How does this proposal deal with the problem that for certain SOAP
header block definitions having multiple instances of the same header
may be undefined/illegal/counterproductive?

Specifically, a consumer's local policy may require it to include a
certain header block of type A (with some well defined semantics).
Another instance of A may also be included as a refp. The opacity of the
refps prevent the consumer from making any decision regarding header
block A. Furthermore, it is possible that different part of the
system/stack may deal with the policy to include header block of type A
and WS-Addressing. For example, a JAX-RPC handler chain.

Thx.

-Anish