Re: i008: Wrapper proposal

The proposal A is actually three for the price of one ;-)
It also solves issue i013. Such a To header allows implementations to
not only use the wsa:Address, wsa:Action headers to make
routing/processing decisions but also the information in service
Qname/port etc from the EPR (if present).

Between the two proposals I prefer proposal A.

-Anish