RE: i037: Replace QName's with anyURI

There's been no proof that the problems that the TAG finding talks about
are relevant to WS-A.  I generally refuse to do things "because somebody
smart said so", and *especially* when the smart people didn't outlaw
QNames and noted many cases where they were useful.  I remember when I
mentioned to TimBL that OASIS WS-Security had moved to URIs from QNames,
and he sighed and said "there goes readability".

Dave