RE: i037: Replace QName's with anyURI

Let's me illustrate better readability with Harris' example [1]

Look at the EPR as is defined today.
<wsa:EndpointReference xmlns:wsa="..."
xmlns:fabrikam="http://bosnewslife.com/">
    <wsa:Address>http://www.fabrikam123.com/acct</wsa:Address>

<wsa:PortType>fabrikam:BosNewsLife_x0020_Information_x0020_ServicesSoap<
/wsa:PortType>
</wsa:EndpointReference>

Is this more readable than what's above?
<wsa:EndpointReference xmlns:wsa="...">
    <wsa:Address>http://www.fabrikam123.com/acct</wsa:Address>

<wsa:PortType>urn:BosNewsLife_x0020_Information_x0020_ServicesSoap:http:
//bosnewslife.com/</wsa:PortType>
</wsa:EndpointReference>

When you look at the PortType, you can see both the port type and the
namespace, it's right there. In the current you need to scan the xml
document to look for xmlns:fabrikam and what then figure out what
namespace that it is mapped to....

[1] http://bosnewslife.com/webservices/bnl_services.asmx?wsdl

Thanks,
dims