Concept - WoT Demonstration for TPAC

From: Peintner, Daniel (ext) <daniel.peintner.ext@siemens.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 14:56:11 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
All,

TPAC is approaching quickly and we need to start discussing the setup and the concept for our demo(s).

There are going to be two flyers for the Web of Things. One flyer for senior level decision makers, and another aimed at developers.

Besides, we might need to split the technical content of our demonstration in small and easy digestible portions. I would suggest to create four demo tables covering the following aspects

 Thing Description

 Scripting API

 Protocol Bindings

 Full Scenario

During the teleconference today I showed a slide (which is attached) to give you an idea what we could show where.

Each demo table should have a crisp description (poster) and should be presentable within 5 minutes.

I would like to get your feedback on the structure and any other concern.
Also I would like to ask for volunteers to lead a demo table.

Thanks,

-- Daniel

P.S. I assumed the same things as in Beijing PlugFest. If there are new things or things are not available anymore please let us know!