AW: Concept - WoT Demonstration for TPAC

From: Peintner, Daniel (ext) <daniel.peintner.ext@siemens.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 16:11:28 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
All,

The idea for TPAC 2016 is to have a WoT demo session on Wednesday covering our building blocks.

Each demo table should have a crisp description (poster/roll-up) and should be presentable within 5 minutes.

To visually align the poster/roll-up for the demonstration we might want to use use the same template (e.g, roll up with 85 x 200 cm) across all demo tables.

Attached one empty template proposal and one example how we could use the space on the one hand with a figure and on the other hand with some description.

What do you think? Do you have any comments?

Note: I encourage everyone to assign to the contributors list also.
See https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_September_2016,_Portugal,_Lisbon_Demo

Thanks,

-- Daniel