From: Michael Hofweller <michael@tri.be>
Date: Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 7:00 AM
Subject: Re: Modern Tribe & W3C Website Redesign!
To: <coralie@w3.org>
Cc: Travis Totz <travis@tri.be>

Hi Coralie,

I hope your week is going well.  I've wrapped up our team's questions in
the attached PDF, you can also find it through this Drive link.  We're
looking forward to reviewing your answers!  I'd love to set up a quick
intro between yourself and our team over video chat if you've got the time
next week?  Let us know what might work for you.

Have a great day,