Re: New issue: switching sources

If we just allow RtpSender.track to be settable, and that causes the
RtpSender to send media from track B instead of the previous track A, but
in the SDP it's still the MSID of track A, is that really so bad?  Why does
it matter?  Can't we just put a comment that says "setting RtpSender.track
does not cause renegotiation and does not change the ID of the track on the
remote side"?  That way, the application developers knows what they are
getting.

If we really need something that stays immutable and equal on both sides,
we could add an RtpSender.msid and RtpReceiver.msid.  But I don't see what
anyone would use that for.