Re: Proposal: Different specifications for different target audiences

From: Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 10:18:27 +0200
To: "piranna@gmail.com" <piranna@gmail.com>
Cc: Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>, cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>, tim panton <thp@westhawk.co.uk>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
2013/7/22 piranna@gmail.com <piranna@gmail.com>:
> I agree, but we should start a discussion on another thread about how
> to develop a pure, server-less browser-to-browser signaling without
> parasiting other protocols since it's not really professional.

Please piranna, let's focus on the thread subject. WebRTC is not about
converting a browser in a no-browser. The browser needs to access some
website (so HTTP protocol takes place), load the WebRTC JS app and
then use RTC. This is not about connecting with other browsers using
p2p protocols without navigating a web.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc@aliax.net>