Re: Proposal: Different specifications for different target audiences

From: <piranna@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 01:33:54 +0200
To: Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>
Cc: cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>, tim panton <thp@westhawk.co.uk>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
> P.S. We should really stop talking about signaling. I am pretty sure there
> is a strong consensus that there is no need for direct browser-to-browser
> signaling in webrtc. We have protocols for real time media and data, and
> API. The signaling is implemented in JavaScript.

I agree, but we should start a discussion on another thread about how
to develop a pure, server-less browser-to-browser signaling without
parasiting other protocols since it's not really professional. On
another thread it was suggested to me that it would be such a big
issue that would require their own WG...

Unix."
 Linus Tordvals, creador del sistema operativo Linux